Dr Barry Awe on one of his rapture videos on youtube did a short segment with a quite "Awe"ful redneck impression where he listed several tongue in cheek reasons that "you might be a watchman if".
I have a reason to add to Barrys list, however I refuse to sign in or post on youtube (or Facebook or Twitter) so I thought I would just put the list up here and turn it into a fun discussion:
1) If all your sentences end with "Well, if we're still here"....you might be a watchman.
2) If you've been putting off critical dental work for the past 5 years.....you might be a watchman.
3) If your idea of "prepping" is taping a note to your bible saying "DON'T TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST"......you might be a watchman.
4) If you know more about Purim than the Jews.....you might be a watchman.
5) If you know what year Methuselah died.....you might be a watchman.
6) If you get excited about WW3 starting......you might be a watchman.
7) If you know where the planet Jupiter has been for the past 5 years.....you might be a watchman
8) If you know exactly when Israel will turn 81 years....you might be a watchman.
9) If you think every weird dream you have is God definitely telling you "The rapture is coming" ....you might be a watchman.
10) If your next moving plans involve a mansion in heaven....you might be a watchman.
11) If every single person you know has told you "You know, nobody knows the day or the hour"....you might be a watchman.
And I would add my own:
12) If you just retired 5 years early and fearlessly spent your entire 401K on a house up north....you might be a watchman <------- true story =)
Feel free to add yours.
Barry had a few more but they required visuals so if you want to hear them here you go: @2:05:30
P.S. Hello! I'm new.